Thursday 25 August 2011

Hurricane a comin’ and I’m heading to Orlando for a Conference?


It is with mixed emotions I head off to Orlando for the Florida Association of Realtors Conference.  I have been looking forward to this conference for a long time.  I need motivation and inspiration at work.  But leaving my family and home during a storm, I am certainly feeling guilty and sad.  I would much rather be there with everyone to share in the experience. 

Also, it’s my very first conference for Real Estate and I am attending it alone.  Will I meet people? Will I be eating dinner alone each night? Will it be interesting, motivating and all that I hoped for? Or will I be disappointed that I chose to leave my family during this time?

All in all this is going to be a growing experience for me, facing uncertainty head on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment